Student. Performer. Hostess. Memphian. "I may not be able to tell you a lot about Ghandi or Queen Elizabeth, but I know a lot about Jane, Laraine and Gilda."
Maybe I should do the Boo Radley Challenge where I stay in my house for 25 years and never leave
This is the greatest literary reference I’ve ever read.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Be wary of those who apologize for how you feel instead of apologizing for what they did to you
T H I S !
- breath in for 4 seconds
- hold your breath for 7 seconds
- exhale breath for 8 seconds
repeat once or twice more.
This causes an autonomic nervous system shift from a sympathetic (fight or flight reaction) state to a parasympathetic response.
Use this for panic/anxiety attacks, exams, presentations.
Never not reblog
Tumblr got anxiety advice. Fuck yeah.
Read this earlier, and it helped me a lot tonight.